What would it be like to let go of something you’ve been holding onto for years? Perhaps it’s an emotional burden you’ve been carrying, an unhelpful belief about yourself or a feeling you’ve been trying to ignore for years and finally want to release.
ArtIFS is a powerful modality that uses creativity in a new way. You don’t need to be able to draw — just an open mind and the willingness to put pen to paper. An ArtIFS experience gives you the time and place to compassionately invite your mind to open itself to new possibilities. The possibility of hope, and more, where there was none.
This experience will be an opportunity to:
• Explore deeper into the story of why you’re carrying a burden. The what, where, whys.
• Honour the journey you’ve been on
• Find out what hinders release
• Start and solidify the process of transformation
Connect to your inner wisdom and help yourself move forward.
• Take part in a set of creative exercises designed to encourage an open and empowered state of mind (no artistic ability needed)
• Approach and understand your own topic of focus through the systems-based, creative lens of ArtIFS
• Learn to use effective communication skills within your own mind to help yourself arrive at solutions that represent all of you
• Group discussion
Price: £50. Tickets are available at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/letting-go-of-emotional-burdens-tickets-28526142460
Location: William Morris House, 267 The Broadway, Wimbledon, London, SW19 ISD
Pre-registration is required as places are limited.